Updates

Wow!  It's been over 7 years since the last time I made a post. I should probably give some updates. I have been living in Korea for almost 6 years now. I have lived in several different places, but I now currently live in Seoul. I actually forgot that I had this blog. today I was going through my Google+ (which I also do not use) and stumbled upon my old blog. After reading through the post that I did have, I decided that I wanted to revamp my page.

There are many things that I am active in now and would like to share my experiences.  Seven years is a long time to be away, and a lot has happened to me during that time. I want to share my experiences with everyone good and bad. I have worked in various public schools and hagwons and would also like to talk about my experience from both sides. Last year, I started spending a lot of time working on my health. That includes working out and my diet. I am also taking the steps towards getting my F visa. I want to live and work here and not just spend my time teaching. I would also like to talk with you guys about that process as well. There is so much I want to share, but unfortunately, I can not write it all in this post.

My plan for this blog is to write two posts a week, and see how it works. I hope that over time I can update this more than twice a week, but I feel like twice a week is doable for me. I hope that everyone is doing well, and I hope that you take interest in my blog! Until next time! See ya!! ^^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great News!!!!!

It has been a long time