busy, busy, busy

Hmmm..... I thought that things would be a bit simpler when I returned home, but not quite. I had plans to get a part-time job and a full time job to raise money for me to work overseas. I want to raise some money to teach overseas it has been something I wanted to do since I was in college. It has been a little harder than what I planed in my head. I have a part-time job where I work with younger children before and after school, but I have yet to find a full time job.

I am not going to complain though, I know I will eventually find that second job. I just have to keep trying. I know life is hard If you give up at every little bump you never get anywhere. Overall I am still on the search for a second job. Other projects I am working on other that is, I and working on learning another language. I have always wanted to learn another language, and since I am not in school anymore I am using this time to keep learning and lean a new language. For those who are in education, you know how important it is to keep learning even though you done with school . I love studying and learning new things, so I am very excited about doing something new.


Yes! I do plan to learn Korean. I want to work overseas in South Korea, so it would make since to learn the language. I do know the basics right now as to introducing myself, asking questions, and I know certain words. I hope to be able to read and hold a conversation before I leave the states. Are you guys trying learning a new language? Leave a comment below. I would like to hear about it.

Living Life, Taking Chances

Sabrina Johnson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates

Great News!!!!!

It has been a long time