hey guys

Hello guys!

It has been a while, I apologize. I have been busy with work and just recently, I decided to start studying for Praxis I. I feel like I need to start getting certified. I have my masters but not my certification, so I think it is the time to start getting that done. I am not going to take the test until December though. Overall I love my job. I do have kids that I want to strangle, but for the most part my kids are pretty good. I am currently looking for a second job so I can start saving money for when I go overseas. I has been a little hard because, I still pay bills and about half of my check goes towards that, and I have other things I need to pay for. I am not going to worry about it, because I will find the second job it is going to take time. I already have a full time job, just need a part- time job for after work.


Good news! If you have seen my older pics for my hair when I cut it back in march, you can see it has gotten a lot longer. When straighten my hair reach my shoulders now. So if there is anything you guys want to ask about life or just questions on natural hair, hit the comment section. I would love to answer them. I also have a tumbler http://breebree2214.tumblr.com/ and a twitter https://twitter.com/Bree2214 follow me or send in questions. Also for those who are wondering how my Korean is going, it is going well! See you later guys! 안녕!

Living Life, Taking Chances

Sabrina Johnson


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates

Great News!!!!!

It has been a long time