It's been a while

Hey it has been a while, but I am not dead. I have just been really busy. I am just going to get right to the point. I just finished my Masters! I am very excited. Right now I am currently waiting on my grades to be posted, and my diploma  to be sent to my house. As of right now I am looking for a full time job. It has been pretty hard but, I am not the type to give up. I am currently working part-time for communities and schools. I start my first day of work today, and I am soo excited. I guess you can tell considering I work at 6:30a.m. today and I am up at 12:00a.m. writing this blog because I can not sleep. I'M SO EXCITED! I am working with children, and that is something I truly enjoy doing.

The only thing that I find weird is I have to move back home. I have not lived at home since I went off to college in fall of 2007 so it's been about five years. The only thing that upsets me being home is, since I have been gone for so long my mom decided to use my room as storage. The first three weeks home I was camping out in the living room with all my stuff trying to finish my research work for my professor.

This past weekend I decided to give my room a makeover. I felt like it was a much need make over. I have pics from with I was painting, but I do not have what my room looked like before. I guess I will let fill you in on how much my room needed a make-over. Before I did the make- over I had posters all over my room. This might not be a problem everyone has posters in there room, but people do not have N'SYNC posters still hanging around or Kobe posters from where he was a rookie and wore number 8.



After painting I had paint pretty much everywhere on me, and it took forever to scrub it all off. I still had fun painting thoug.


 Anyway it took two days to move things out of my room, paint, and assembling, furniture, and then moving things back into my room. Still, I am satisfied with the finished product.


I know I have kingdom hearts on my screen and a Simba doll beside it, but I enjoy playing video games especially kingdom hearts, and the lion king is my favorite movie. Anyway if you have anything you want answered or have an experiences similar to what I just talked about, let me know. I would love to read them and comment, anyway take care guys! ^_^

Living Life, Taking Chances 

Sabrina Johnson 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates

Great News!!!!!

It has been a long time