Update

This is just a follow up on the Grow up one I wrote yesterday. Yesterday we both had a meeting with our supervisor. Turns out he was not calling them at all to talk about why he did not come in for work. During this month he missed about three days all three he told me he was sick. I think he is in trouble for not calling then and tilling the situation. Even after having  the meeting we had yesterday, he did not even bother to show up. I do not know if he is quitting or what. I guess I will have to wait until we have our staff meeting tonight. Overall I feel really guilty  even though I have been told I am doing the right thing, I don't like telling on others. I guess that is my weakness I can bee too nice, that is something I have been trying to work on.  For those who had read the article I did on my natural hair I have a new pic!


YES! My hair has grown a bit since I did that post! I am so excited, I have not measured my hair length since then which was two months ago and now. I plan to write another post in that section. I tend to spend more time writing post here, but I will put another post up for that soon. Anyway if you have situation's like the one I am having  at work or even at school, write a comment. I would love to read then and write back.

Living Life, Taking Chances

Sabrina Johnson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates

Great News!!!!!

It has been a long time