Good ending to a crazy week!

Hey guys,

I just wanted to write an update to last week. As you read in my last post, I was having a few issues with my co-worker and I had a meeting with my supervisor. Well the good news I have was I had two interviews for Para Educator jobs. I am happy Friday I was finally hired! I am so happy I had a ton of drama go on last week, and this was a great pick me up. I was caught off guard though. I had an interview Thursday, and was on my way to work. Before I even walked in they called and said they were very impressed by my interview, and would love for me to work for them.  I start tomorrow I am super excited. This is just an update I will fill you guys in on any future developments.

Living Life, Taking Chances

Sabrina Johnson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates

Great News!!!!!

It has been a long time